Half-and-half sentence example
- Other forms of contract are the piccola mezzadria, or sub-letting by tenants to under-tenants, on the half-and-half system; enfiteusi, or perpetual leases at low rentsa form which has almost died out; and mezzadria (in the provinces of Caserta and Benevento).
- Pour ingredients into a specialty glass so they keep in layers: brandy, creme de cacao, and half and half.
- You can go straight or curly, add accessories and/or a veil, wear it up or down, or do the half and half.
- Do this for a few days, and then move to a half and half mixture for a few days.
- Often pet owners find it to be more economical to continue feeding a half-and-half diet.Advertisement
- Stock usually belongs to the owner, and, even if kept on the half-and-half system, is usually bought by him.
- half-and-half mixture of sandbox sand and common top soil.
- half-and-half mix of the commercially sold grain for herbivorous animals and food collected from the forest.
- Dilute vinegar with water, about half and half works well.
- To make a White Russian cocktail, add once ounce milk or half-and-half cream to the shaker.Advertisement
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with half and half and garnish it with a small candy cane or a crushed larger candy cane.