Hairstylists sentence example
- Membership through MAC Pro is available to industry professionals, providing support, discounts and special events for cosmetologists, makeup artists, hairstylists, models, photographers, and other related professionals.
- Spa, Beauty and Fitness - These positions are for hairstylists, massage therapists, barbers, and fitness trainers.
- That's probably more to do with the fact that their team of hairstylists can do what no woman can easily accomplish on her own, but props to Abdul for not holding back when it comes to wearing her hair up.
- Although not as common, some brides have freelance hairstylists present at their ceremonies to fix and fluff their coifs prior to their grand entrance.
- Since its inception, the show has established itself as one of the world's most prestigious events for hairstylists.Advertisement
- Be aware that most celebrity hairstylists choose styles for their clients based on factors like hair texture and face shape, so pay close attention to celebrities that have facial features and bone structures that are similar to your own.
- The actors and actresses have make-up artists and hairstylists who primp them up before every take and while those styles can be emulated, they aren't always designed for the mom on the run.
- Soap Opera Digest often features articles and behind the scenes tips from some of daytime's best hairstylists as well as posting pictures by reader request for hairstyles they want to emulate.
- Also in striking similarity to Project Runway, Rene Fris is to the hairstylists on Shear Genius what Tim Gunn is to the designers on Runway, acting as a mentor.
- Shear Genius is hosted by former Charlie's Angels star Jaclyn Smith, featuring high-end hairstylists competing for prize money and the chance to style the hair of models for a fashion magazine spread.Advertisement