Hairstyling sentence example
- Remember that being a wedding attendant is an expensive endeavor, and a bridesmaid alone can easily spend over $500 when you add up the cost of the dress, shoes, hairstyling, and bridal shower/bachelorette party costs.
- Spa treatments include all the typical luxuries: massages, mud treatments, facials, hairstyling, and more, and the newer vessels also offer heat therapy rooms and hydrotherapy pools for soothing relaxation.
- Among the rituals on the menu are cups of tea, neck and shoulder massages and hairstyling analyses.
- Ask anyone who's ever experienced a nightmare haircut that took months to grow back into "normal" condition - there's nothing more important than someone who really knows the ins and outs of hairstyling and cutting.
- While many of the looks may seem daunting to anyone who doesn't exactly specialize in hairstyling, the beauty of all of these great styles is in their simplicity and longevity.Advertisement
- A renowned master in the beauty industry, Frederic Fekkai is recognized internationally for his hairstyling prowess and elegant products.
- If you plan on enlisting the help of a professional, you'll want to book a trial hairstyling appointment a few weeks before your wedding date.
- Teenage black braided hairstyles can be a versatile solution to hairstyling needs for trendsetting youth.
- Created and developed to add a chic polish to mussy runway hair, the following Catwalk products have inspired a whole new wave of creative and fashionable hairstyling that's right on trend.
- Soap hairstyles are big items for the daytime dramas and there are two categories in the Creative Arts for the Daytime Emmy Awards that are given for hairstyling.Advertisement
- Outstanding Achievement in Hairstyling honors have been given to Days of Our Lives, General Hospital As the World Turns, Live with Regis and Kelly, The Tyra Banks Show and The View.
- High-end hairstyling is probably code for charging clients hundreds of dollars per haircut.