Hairpins sentence example
- Both are highly valued for the sake of the shell, which has always been a favorite material for ladies combs and hairpins.
- The circuit favors the lighter drivers due to two very tight hairpins, the second of which precedes the back straight.
- These hairpins perfectly compliment our Swarovski crystal tiaras but are also lovely worn on their own for any special occassion.
- More personal items include tweezers, brooches and hairpins carefully carved from bone fragments.
- This should include any makeup that may be needed for touch ups as well as items like: tissue, safety pins, and hairpins.Advertisement
- Orange Blossom Tiaras: This haute couture bridal accessory shop offers a wonderful selection of tiaras, tiara combs, and hairpins, headbands, and other accessories, including those with black gunmetal finishes and black diamonds.
- The formula was simple: the slow parade of a beautiful girl in a beautiful gown; the removal of stockings, gloves, hairpins; the slow shimmy out of the clinging, formal dress; and the briefest wriggle in only a g-string.
- Secure it with your choice of hairpins or jeweled clips for a more elegant look.
- Work the sections of hair into a bun or a french twist and secure with an elastic or hairpins.
- Wrap the hair extension around your natural hair and secure using hairpins for an instantly glamorous long ponytail.Advertisement
- Hairpins, bracelets, necklaces, and brooches are available in sterling sliver with a variety of gemstones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals to complement any wedding attire.
- Better Homes and Gardens suggests "flag necklaces" for the Fourth of July, made from just three supplies: hairpins, beads, and metallic braid.
- Among other ornaments we may mention hairpins, rings and ear-rings, and especially buckles which are often of elaborate workmanship. Bracelets and necklets are not very common, a fact which is rather surprising, as in early times, before the issuing of a coinage, these articles (beagas) took the place of money to a large extent.