Hairpiece sentence example
- Returned to office a few minutes later, wearing a hairpiece.
- That really freaked Ma out because my grandma had an artificial hairpiece she used to wear for parties and special occasions.
- If you are unable to find the hair accessory you want, keep in mind that many shops, such as Headpiece Heaven, are willing to custom-make a tiara, comb, or other hairpiece to your specifications so you can have the look of your dreams!
- The process requires you to shape the hairpiece to your hairline, which can be tricky.
- Each hairpiece uses approximately 150,000 strands of hair and is custom-made to fit the recipient as well as to incorporate their preferences for color, length, and style.Advertisement
- It takes up to six months to craft a single hairpiece, though shorter styles can usually be finished more quickly.
- Applications must also include personal information about how the child could benefit from the hairpiece as well as letters of recommendation concerning their eligibility and need.
- Applications are generally processed in less than a month, and if approved, the process to create the hairpiece will begin immediately.
- Depending on the demonstrated financial need, recipients may receive a hairpiece completely free of charge or on a sliding scale relative to their financial situation.
- Several inches are lost as the hair is made into a hairpiece, and because several donations are needed to make a single wig, longer hair is likely to be more suitable.Advertisement
- There are pros and cons of wearing fresh flowers, as well as a hairpiece.
- Rest assured you can always purchase the hairpiece later, so if no inspiration strikes, keep looking!
- As a rule, most flowy and relaxed gowns look best with fresh flowers, while elegant and formal gowns (which have more structure) often look best with a simple hairpiece or unique accessory.
- This non-surgical hair replacement technique is essentially a hairpiece that is attached to the scalp.
- The Bio-Matrix is applied to the client's scalp with a trademarked adhesive called "Polyfuse" After the hairpiece is applied a stylist cuts and styles the client's hair.Advertisement
- This type of hairpiece is said to be nearly invisible.
- Thanks to discount retailers, getting your hands on a gorgeous and comfortable hairpiece is easier than ever.