Hairdryer sentence example
- Through into a spacious double bedroom with quality furniture which includes alarm clock and hairdryer.
- All have cable TV, telephone, safe, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
- Each of the rooms has cable TV, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, bathrobe, hairdryer and whirlpool bath.
- clock radio alarm, hairdryer, free beverage tray and complimentary toiletries.
- Other standard equipment included immersion heater, shaver socket, radio alarm clock, hairdryer and vacuum cleaner.Advertisement
- All rooms include satellite TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and direct dial telephone.
- Accommodation: Air-conditioned, central heated, en-suite bath / shower, balcony, hairdryer, telephone and trouser press.
- Layering or a styling gel might give you the same fullness you used to get after spending 20 minutes with a curling brush, hairdryer and curling iron.
- This would probably be the same, or very similar adaptor, as you would use with a hairdryer or any other piece of electrical equipment.
- Blow out bangs with a hairdryer or give your head a good shake, cut any remaining stray hairs.Advertisement
- This is recommended since you'll be using a hairdryer and a flat iron.
- It can be a set of hot rollers (which may take some time, but will pump up your locks with volume and fullness like nothing else), a hairdryer and round brush or a large barrel curling iron.
- Add some height at the crown using a hairdryer and paddle brush, run some molding wax through the ends for texture and revel in richer hair.
- Dry hair thoroughly with a hairdryer or air dry prior to styling.
- This can be done by using the warmth of your hands or by using a gentle heat source such as the cool setting on a hairdryer.Advertisement
- The back of the shapes may need warming with the hairdryer to make them pliable.