Hairdressing sentence example
- Thus since it has become the fashion for Chinese students to flock to the schools and colleges of Japan, there adopting, as do their Japanese fellow-students, Occidental garments and methods of hairdressing, the distinction of nationality ceases to be perceptible.
- There is a communal laundry, hairdressing salon, guest rooms, lift, well established gardens and car parking facilities.
- Supervised hairdressing students charge just £ 4 for an adult haircut, and from £ 7.50 for coloring in the fully equipped modern salon.
- Task Fixed costs for the hairdressing salon are £ 50,000.
- Other facilities include a large refectory, two restaurants, a laundrette, hairdressing & beauty therapy salons and a Student Services center.Advertisement
- Hairdressing scissors For the last two years I have changed my method of trimming the masks of my show team.
- Hairdressing NVQ Level 1 To develop the skills necessary to assist stylists in the salon.
- The lower ground floor contained a men's hairdressing salon and the town's biggest toyshop.
- London Earlsfield Hair Dressers: Can anyone recommend me a good hairdressing salon...
- Hairdressing Scissors For the last two years I have changed my method of trimming the masks of my show team.Advertisement
- It is the route for progression to Level 2 which is required to work as a junior stylist in the hairdressing industry.
- The lower ground floor contained a men 's hairdressing salon and the town 's biggest toyshop.
- Jobs that require frequent skin exposure to water, such as hairdressing and food preparation, can make the skin more susceptible to ICD.
- Whether you kept it simple or tied it up, the tail was a staple in men's 80s hairdressing.
- She gave up on school at age 16, but a few years later set her sights on hairdressing.Advertisement