Hairbrush sentence example
- David's got a hairbrush.
- Not because someone will take a hairbrush to your backside if you're not honest, but because.
- Martha glanced over to the dresser and Dean's unused hairbrush.
- I'd take your hairbrush to his backside so he'd never sit down again—or play his stupid baseball!
- A typical baby gift basket will include items, such as diapers, wipes, ointment, lotion, pacifiers, hairbrush, bibs, and more.Advertisement
- Vigorous brushing or brushing with a hairbrush with rough or sharp bristles can break the hair shaft, making hair appear thinner.
- Another application technique is to lightly spray your hairbrush to weave your fragrance through the strands of you hair.
- It's dressed in a lavender, pink, or blue, star-shaped bunting with adorable glow-in-the-dark pjamas & hairbrush.
- Dean crossed to the bureau, picked up his hairbrush.
- Long and loose hair is wonderful and only needs a few flicks of a hairbrush to put in place, but if your hair tends to fall in your eyes, you want to pin it back at the temples.Advertisement
- Snagging your jewelry with a towel or hairbrush can cause the jewelry to be yanked out of the hole.
- She reports using a hairbrush to scratch herself and inducing marked scars from scratching.
- I tried to recall the staff who were working when I had stolen the hairbrush, were they here?
- After all she went through, her principal worry was that you were going to beat her with your hairbrush.
- I'd take your hairbrush to his backside so he'd never sit down againâ€”or play his stupid baseball!Advertisement
- With his hairbrush on my bare bottom.