Hairballs sentence example
- Veterinarians have a theory that eating grass provides extra fiber to help cats cough up hairballs and clear their digestive tracts.
- Hairballs can become a major health problem for your cat.
- Hairballs are the bane of every cat owner's existence, and if you share your home with a feline, you're bound to find one sooner or later.
- You can limit your cat's formation of hairballs with regular grooming.
- Their are a number of gels, liquids and granules on the market to assist with the decomposition and passage of hairballs.Advertisement
- The old adage "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" certainly applies to dealing with cats and hairballs.
- I groom her every day but she is constantly licking and having lots of hairballs.
- Hairballs can be a nuisance when they are small, but they have the potential to become quite large.
- This will help loosen future hairballs and is also beneficial for the skin.
- Are there any other health issues to consider, such as sensitive skin, hairballs or diabetes?Advertisement
- Long-haired cats may need to be brushed regularly and treated for hairballs.
- It requires a little brushing now and then to remove loose hairs and guard against hairballs, but there is not a significant time investment when it comes to caring for one of these kittens.
- Regular brushing will remove loose fur and help prevent hairballs.
- Even if the cause of the vomiting is related to something as common as hairballs, your vet will at least be able to determine whether or not an underlying condition is the cause.
- Trichobezoars, or hairballs, can form when the hair is bitten off and ingested.Advertisement