Hair-tie sentence example
- If you or your subject has long hair, you'll need a hair tie to keep stray strands from interfering with your ghoulish masterpiece.
- Roll each diaper and secure it with a rubber band or baby hair tie.
- You'll also want to make sure that the hair tie you use is distinctive and pretty.
- Secure the end of the twist with a hair tie.
- Assemble hair in a low ponytail, secure with simple black or tan hair tie.Advertisement
- Half Ponytails: A half ponytail clipped with a barrette is more elegant than simply using a hair tie.