Hair-stylists sentence example
- Most hair stylists are experts at updo styles.
- If you have your hair chemically relaxed, make sure you discuss the best shampoos and conditioners for your situation with your stylist; some leading black hair stylists recommend Nexxus hair products as well as the Dudley product line.
- As one of the top celebrity hair-stylists, Frederic Fekkai took his talents outside the salon by establishing his personal hair care line.
- On the other hand, you could opt for a home hair-trim business encompassing just family and friends, but be sure to investigate local and state regulations for hair stylists before starting a new career.
- Naturally, hair stylists attempt to keep the perming solutions as far from their client's skin and scalp as possible.Advertisement
- Many Vidal Sassoon or AVEDA trained hair stylists have spent countless hours redefining the cut that made Vidal Sassoon famous.
- Determining face shapes is a topic that even top hair stylists debate hotly.
- While talented hair stylists can be found everywhere in every town, the top hair salons in your city are the most likely place to start your perfect stylist search.
- The beauty these women have is incomparable, yet they also benefit from great hair stylists.
- Include everything from hair stylists and fast food workers to fire fighters and computer engineers.Advertisement
- The show features 12 hair stylists competing for the $100,000 prize generously provided by Nexxus and the chance to be the main hairstylist for a photo spread in Allure magazine.
- The Elimination Challenge: Unlike the shortcut challenge, hair stylists incorporate their own style and creativity in their haircuts.
- Jerseylicious is a reality TV show on the Style Network that focuses on a group of salon workers, including hair stylists and makeup artists, who all work at the newly-renovated Gatsby Salon.