Hair band sentence example
- "The articles manufactured from jute are principally (I) gunny bags; (2) string, rope and cord; (3) kampa, a net-like bag for carrying wood or hay on bullocks; (4) chat, a strip of stuff for tying bales of cotton or cloth; (5) dola, a swing on which infants are rocked to sleep; (6) shika, a kind of hanging shelf for little earthen pots, &c.; (7) dulina, a floor-cloth; (8) beera, a small circular stand for wooden plates used particularly in poojahs; (9) painter's brush and brush for white-washing; (io) ghunsi, a waist-band worn next to the skin; (II) gochh-dari, a hair-band worn by women; (12) mukbar, a net bag used as muzzle for cattle; (13) parchula, false hair worn by players; (14) rakhi-bandhan, a slender arm-band worn at the Rakhi-poornima festival; and (15) dhup, small incense sticks burned at poojahs."
- Yet this never feels too brassy, unlike the First Natural Hair Band.
- Hair accessories - Nothing looks more darling on a junior bridesmaid than a flower in the hair or a decorative barrette or hair band.
- First off, if you're a balding guy getting up there in the years, slugging big fistfuls vitamin capsules isn't going to transform you into a member of some 80s hair band.
- The costume is an underwire teddy with adjustable straps and lace trim, a frilly little white apron, lacy gloves, a lace hair band and a black and white neckband.Advertisement
- Jessi's hands visibly shook, and he reached out to her, taking the hair band she was trying to use on her hair.