Hailstorm sentence example
- This comment triggered a hailstorm or criticism from around the world.
- Covered events include damage or destruction caused by accidental fire, wind, hailstorm and so on.
- We were on outpost on a ridge when a terrible hailstorm broke on us.
- The LORD sent a tremendous hailstorm against all the land of Egypt.
- On April 23rd we had a hailstorm with what may well be the biggest hailstones I have ever seen.Advertisement
- Its in mint condition apart from a few dents in the metal skin of the wings from a particularly violent hailstorm in Switzerland.
- A blond was driving home after a game, and got caught in a really bad hailstorm.
- On the 13th, there was a damaging hailstorm in south Devon.
- You may also need to consider stopping a game temporarily due to adverse weather conditions such as thunder and lightning or a sudden hailstorm.
- u i they are smitten by a great hailstorm in their flight to Azekah (cf.Advertisement