Hai sentence example
- He is said to have composed poems at the age of sixteen, and elegies by him are extant on Hai Gaon (died in 1038) and Jekuthiel (died in 1039), each of which was written probably soon after the death of the person commemorated.
- The gad-fly (abu), the housefly (hai), the mosquito (ka), the flea (nonzi) and occasionally the bedbug (called by the Japanese kara-mushi because it is believed to be imported from China), are all fully represented, and the dragon-fly (tombO) presents itself in immense numbers at certain seasons.
- Examples are: Rao (We) dekchai (boy) sam (three) kon (persons) cha (will) pai (go) chap (catch) pla (fish) samrap (for) hai (give) paw (father) kin (eat).
- He hain't got his second wind yet, " said the master glazier.
- hain't seen no fog, nor no islands, nor no troubles, nor nothing.Advertisement
- hain't heard nothing but about you bein ' rich.
- Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai is about unspoken love, Tusshar debuts as is a shy introvert.
- Gli hai detto di comprare un regalo per sua madre?
- To reduce risks, methods are needed to identify and control the hazards posed by HAI.
- Meanwhile, evil wizard Saruman marshals his fearsome army of Uruk Hai, in preparation for an attack on the kingdom of Rohan.Advertisement
- His son Hai, last Gaon of Pumbeditha (d.
- Hananeel's contemporary Nissim ben Jacob, of Kairawan, who corresponded with Hai Gaon of Pumbeditha as well as with Samuel the Nagid in Spain, likewise wrote on the Talmud, and is probably the author of a collection of Ma`asiyyoth or edifying stories, besides works now lost.
- The Tropical Bali Hai Resort is located on the Las Vegas strip and can accommodate weddings of up to 130 guests.
- Since 1880, while income from the salt and lotto monopolies hai remained almost stationary, and that from land tax and octroi har - diminished, revenue derived from all other sources has notabl)
- Also Angelopoulos, Hepi IIecpauas Hai rcov Xtgivcov ai)rou (Athens, 1898).Advertisement
- Instead of large continuous areas, in which local characteristics sometimes blend, it occupies widely dissevered territories in which specialization, intensified by long se1/2aration, hai mostly effaced the possibility of comparing species hnd even genera and compels us to seek for points of contact in groups of a higher order.
- They begin with Mar Rab Sheshna (7th century) and continue to Hai Gaon, who died in 1038, and are full of historical and literary interest.
- Hai], a small royal city of the Canaanites, E.