Hague tribunal sentence example
- The difficulty between America and Newfoundland about fisheries was referred to the Hague Tribunal for final settlement.
- Ultimately, in May 1902, an agreement was come to between the two governments which provided for the settlement of the dispute by the Hague tribunal.
- One outcome of early mission history, the " Pious Fund of the Californias," claimed in 1902 the attention of the Hague Tribunal.
- In 1892 he was appointed associate counsel for the United States on the Bering Sea Commission, and later was American counsel or agent before several important arbitral tribunals or mixed commissions, including the Alaskan Boundary Tribunal (1903), the Hague Tribunal for Arbitration of the North Atlantic Fisheries (1910), and the Anglo-American Commission (1911) for settling outstanding claims between Great Britain and the United States.
- The international court of arbitration or Hague Tribunal was established in 1899 (see Europe: History; [[International arbitration).Advertisement