Haggling sentence example
- Many vendors offer identical products and haggling is acceptable.
- Rarely will you find large lots of one particular DVD.You might be able to get the DVDs even cheaper by haggling.
- As silly as it sounds, haggling is permitted because the brokers don't make money unless they sell miles.
- Haggling is acceptable with local vendors, and because many people offer the same type of merchandise, you may find yourself with several competing offers for better deals.
- Furthermore, if you're feeling gutsy, you can try your luck with haggling.Advertisement
- If you're good at sniffing out a bargain or haggling for a better price, you'll have a lot of success finding these candles at reduced costs.
- This may mean buying a bulk lot of raw gems to obtain a single luxurious stone or haggling for exclusive rights to review newly acquired stones before other buyers.
- One good thing about shopping in New York City is merchants are known to be open to haggling.
- Haggle: If you are purchasing your luggage in person, then consider haggling over the price.
- There's no hassling with tiny paper coupons or haggling with sales representatives.Advertisement
- This is because haggling is common practice in many places throughout Europe.
- Joseph Bonaparte was now advised to take the throne of Naples, and without any undue haggling as to terms, for "those who will not rise with me shall no longer be of my family.
- After some haggling a document called the Solemn League and Covenant was drawn up. This was practically a treaty between England and Scotland for the preservation of the reformed religion in Scotland, the reformation of religion in England and Ireland "according to the word of God and the example of the best reformed churches," and the extirpation of popery and prelacy.
- Ferdinand grew up athletic, but ignorant, ill-bred, addicted to the lowest amusements; he delighted in the company of the lazzaroni (the most degraded class of the Neapolitan people), whose dialect and habits he affected, and he even sold fish in the market, haggling over the price.
- On a Thursday they have an open-air market where you can get bargains galore if you participate in the time honored tradition of haggling!Advertisement
- If you are willing to wait and do a bit of haggling, you may be able to find affordable uniforms online at sites such as eBay.
- The crusade excited no enthusiasm in Hungary, but Andrew contrived to collect 15,000 men together, whom he led to Venice; whence, not without much haggling and the surrender of all the Hungarian claims upon Zara, about two-thirds of them were conveyed to Acre.