Haemorrhagic sentence example
- On the second image, a haemorrhagic contusion is seen in the cerebellum.
- The local haemorrhagic extravasation frequently suppurates, or becomes gangrenous, and from this the patient may die even weeks afterwards.
- The recovering patient suffers from haemorrhagic extravasations in various organs, besides from the lungs, nose, mouth and bowels.
- E. coli O157:H7 has recently been associated with sporadic outbreaks of haemorrhagic colitis.
- Lesions acute gastroenteritis, haemorrhagic enteritis, haemorrhagic enteritis; generalized congestion, particularly marked in the lungs.Advertisement
- There may also be the presence of haemorrhagic patches along the body side or raised furuncles in the dermis.
- There will also be necrosis and the classical haemorrhagic furuncle involving muscle tissue.
- Stroke was further characterized into ischaemic, or haemorrhagic stroke was further characterized into ischaemic, or haemorrhagic stroke.
- Stroke was further characterized into ischaemic, or haemorrhagic stroke.
- Infection with the dengue virus is not normally life-threatening, but in a minority of cases the potentially deadly dengue haemorrhagic fever ensues.Advertisement