Haemoptysis sentence example
- But the same symptoms (haemoptysis) have been seen, though less notably, in many
- It is used in the treatment of haemoptysis in the form of a fine spray, or taken internally it will check gastric haemorrhage.
- It has been used internally in haemoptysis and haematuria.
- Ergot is used in therapeutics as a haemostatic, and is very valuable in haemoptysis and sometimes in haematemesis.
- It must not be used to check haemorrhage from the kidneys (haematuria) owing to its irritant action on those organs, but in haemoptysis (haemorrhage from the lungs) it is often an invaluable remedy.Advertisement
- Haemoptysis denotes an escape of blood from the air-passages, which is usually bright red and frothy from admixture with air.