Haematuria sentence example
- In Egypt 30% of the natives are affected by haematuria which arises from congestion of the bladder consequent upon the attacks of this animal.
- After large doses haematuria has been observed in a few cases.
- Haematuria means passage of blood with the urine.
- It has been used internally in haemoptysis and haematuria.
- Quinine is much less efficacious in the treatment of post-malarial symptoms, such as neuralgia and haematuria, when no parasites can be detected in the blood.Advertisement
- It must not be used to check haemorrhage from the kidneys (haematuria) owing to its irritant action on those organs, but in haemoptysis (haemorrhage from the lungs) it is often an invaluable remedy.
- Thirty percent of AIDS patients develop significant proteinuria, 50% have pyuria, 18% have haematuria and 50% are hypogonadal.
- Outcomes sought were recurrence of haematuria, any prostate surgery, and adverse events.