Hadron sentence example
- hadron calorimeter: This device measures the total energy of hadrons.
- We have made the world's first measurement of exclusive c c production at a hadron collider.
- Its purpose is to study hadron production for the neutrino factory and to aid understanding of the atmospheric neutrino flux.
- For the present example, program AP23 is used to produced hadron (meson) correlators D3.
- In 50% a single charged hadron is produced and in 16% three charged hadrons are produced.Advertisement
- Nature of problem: The inelastic interaction of a high energy hadron with a nucleus is simulated.
- hadron collider.
- Hadron calorimeter: This device measures the total energy of hadron calorimeter: This device measures the total energy of hadrons.
- hadron production experiment, HARP, will gather important data about the performance of materials for pion targets.
- hadron level is therefore required.Advertisement
- hadron cascade and is called only under very specific conditions.
- hadron nucleus interactions are incorporated as well as vaccum polarization and finite size effects.
- Unexpectedly, the radiation hardness has been found to be worse than silicon under charged hadron irradiation.
- The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will be the most powerful instrument ever built to investigate fundamental physics.