Hadith sentence example
- He studied the Koran and its traditions (hadith, sunna) there and on a student journey through Mesopotamia, Arabia and Syria.
- Bukhari [[[Mahommed Ahmed Ibn Seyyid Abdullah|Mahommed ibn]] Isma`il al-Bukhari] (810-872), Arabic author of the most generally accepted collection of traditions (hadith) from Mahomet, was born at Bokhara (Bukhdra), of an Iranian family, in A.H.
- Thus nearly 99% of these hadith were considered spurious.
- authenticity of hadith with all its complicated disciplines which was outlined in the preceding chapter.
- The following rules from the hadith or traditional sayings of the prophet are noteworthy: - " Wear white garments, for verily they are full of cleanliness, and pleasant to the eye."Advertisement
- This hadith says that women are part of an evil omen are part of an evil omen.