Hacksaw sentence example
- Cut the rest of the thread away which will require a hacksaw and vise.
- This will entail unscrewing the assembly and may require a hacksaw to get the rails off.
- Before take off from England I'd hammered those pins in so tight that it would have taken a hacksaw to get them out.
- The junior hacksaw is a small saw, which is most suited to clean cutting on very small sections.
- This is a mechanical hacksaw that clamps to the rail, ensuring a straight cut.Advertisement
- Either undo the supply pipe connections at the base of the tap or cut the pipe with a small hacksaw.
- hacksaw blade over the carpet pile.
- hacksaw frame.
- using a pipe cutter, hacksaw or pipe slice, cut the section of pipe containing the split or hole, away.
- The aforementioned retaining bar also rotates so would-be thieves can't cut through it with a hacksaw.Advertisement
- The aforementioned retaining bar also rotates so would-be thieves ca n't cut through it with a hacksaw.
- You should be familiar with using a sledgehammer, level, hammer, hacksaw, drill and other do it yourselfer staples.
- Damaged plastic handles have to be cut off using a junior hacksaw, taking care not to damage the tang.
- Technically, if you drop a shackle from above waste height you should put a hacksaw through it.