Hackett sentence example
- The episcopate now consists of an archbishop and three suffragans (Hackett, Orthodox Church in Cyprus, 1901, ch.
- Hackett, History of the Orthodox Church in Cyprus (1901); Tauber, Manuale juris canonici (1906); E.
- Hackett) of the enlarged American edition of Dr (afterwards Sir) William Smith's Dictionary of the Bible (1867-1870), to which he contributed more than 400 articles besides greatly improving the bibliographical completeness of the work; was an efficient member of the American revision committee employed in connexion with the Revised Version (1881-1885) of the King James Bible; and aided in the preparation of Caspar Rene Gregory's Prolegomena to the revised Greek New Testament of Tischendorf.
- Hackett, History of the Orthodox Church of Cyprus (1901).
- In perfect conditions Neston welcomed back Chris Hackett to open the bowling after a 14 week lay off with a ruptured Achilles.Advertisement
- Level part of discovered the hotel piano player Bonnie hackett portion of the.
- Hackett, the renowned British menÃ¢s clothing brand, has unveiled an extensive redesign of its flagship store on LondonÃ¢s Sloane Street.
- Around quitting time, Tod Hackett heard a great din on the road outside his office.
- Was Bert Hall guilty or not guilty of the murder of Mary Hackett?
- To my left, a german skinhead wore a Hackett shirt with a Coventry City sticker stuck proudly across the middle.Advertisement
- To my left, a German skinhead wore a Hackett shirt with a Coventry City sticker stuck proudly across the middle.
- Andy Woolley is missing because of his sisters wedding and of course Chris Hackett will only be able to watch from the sidelines.
- The crewmember Seska (Martha Hackett) was a previous love interest of his, which made the betrayal even more personal.
- Hackett Elementary does both, providing printable PDFs of the school calendar.