Habitant sentence example
- The habitant, placed again under their authority, had less reason to be content.
- The Habitant Poems Of Dr W.
- The Habitant Was Separated From Oldworld Changes Two Centuries Ago By Difference Of Place And Circumstances, While He Has Hitherto Been Safeguarded From Many New World Changes By The Segregative Influences Of Race, Religion, Language And Custom; And So His Folk Lore Still Remains The Intimate Alter Et Idem Of What It Was In The Days Of The Great Pioneers.
- The first of his numerous writings, Lettres d'un habitant de Geneve, appeared in 1802; but his early writings were mostly scientific and political.
- Drummond (1854-1907) Stand In A Class By Themselves, Between English And French Canadian Literature, Presenting The Simple Life Of The Habitant With Unique Humour, And Picturesqueness.Advertisement
- Novels Are Not Yet Much In Vogue; Though Madame Conan'S L'Oublie (1902) Has Been Crowned By The Academy; While Dr Choquette'S Les Ribaud (1898) Is A Good Dramatic Story, And His Claude Paysan (1899) Is An Admirably Simple Idyllic Tale Of The Hopeless Love Of A Soil Bound Habitant, Told With Intense Natural Feeling And Fine Artistic Reserve.
- But His Fame Rests On Jean Rivard (1874), The Prose Bucolic Of The Habitant.
- Hii vero qui in urbibus vel in vicis\ habitant, pulchrioris coloris vestem portant.