Habit-forming sentence example
- habit-forming drugs.
- Less than two years ago, GlaxoSmithKline was running TV commercials on US nationwide TV claiming that paroxetine was " not habit-forming " .
- Clients now carry out actions one by one - until they become habit-forming.
- Hydrocodone is the habit-forming part of the drug mix in Vicodin.
- Because they can be both physically and mentally habit-forming, they should be used only with medical supervision.Advertisement
- This drug can be habit-forming even if taken in small doses for a short period of time.
- As mentioned above, Percocet can be habit forming.
- In addition, some medications may be habit-forming.
- While it's easy to settle into a comfortable, habit forming relationship, don't!
- It is also important to note that some pills may become habit forming.Advertisement
- A low carb diet is not a healthy habit forming life plan.
- The drug can be habit forming and has been known to cause a few serious side effects, like heart palpitations, insomnia, chest pains, and more.
- Their claim is that corporate advertisers and even the government have their hands in crafting reality shows that are habit forming.