Ha-ha sentence example
- ain ' t got no money Ha ha happy go lucky me.
- Gardens of large extent should be encircled by an outer boundary, which is often formed by a sunk wall or ha-ha surrounded by an invisible wire fence to exclude ground game, or consists of a hedge with low wire fence on its inner side.
- He divided this newly created space into two areas, seperated by a new ha-ha.
- lanky man said, " Ha ha!
- observant readers will now be saying to themselves, " Four ha ha ha ha!Advertisement
- In Sanskrit, the word hatha is a combination of ha, which means sun, and tha, which means moon.
- hiss then in a very low pitched voice that laughed ha ha ha ha ha!