Gynecologist sentence example
- You can opt for a home pregnancy kit, or you can visit your gynecologist.
- The gynecologist opens (dilates) the cervix with instruments called dilators, and then inserts a hollow tube through the cervix with instruments called dilators, and then inserts a hollow tube through the cervix.
- After taking the young woman's history, the gynecologist or family practitioner does a pelvic examination and Pap smear.
- The Shettles method was developed by a gynecologist and fertility researcher in the 1960s.
- Braxton Hicks contractions were first described in 1872 by British gynecologist John Braxton Hicks.Advertisement
- Laparoscopy - surgery using small lighted tube and camera inserted into the abdomen through small incisions - is the usual procedure and is performed by a gynecologist.
- This is usually short-lived; you can ask your gynecologist about medications you can take to lessen the discomfort right after placement.
- Also I don't know if I need to see a gynecologist or what.
- She can also talk with you about protection and birth control, choose a gynecologist, and what it feels like to love.
- You can find one in your area or neighboring area on the Internet, asking your school counselor or by asking at your gynecologist's office.Advertisement
- Oral contraceptives have been shown to clear women's skin, but these must be prescribed in conjunction with a gynecologist's advice.