Gynecological sentence example
- The overall diagnostic accuracy of MR imaging of gynecological malignancies in our hands is 93% .
- How soon can you return to work after a gynecological curettage?
- The center is using it to treat the gynecological disorder menorrhagia.
- In 1970 he joined the Hammersmith Hospital as a Registrar and became involved in research and development in gynecological microsurgery.
- In 1996 he moved to a new Chair of Gynecological oncology in the University of Manchester.Advertisement
- The waters are said to aid sufferers of chronic rheumatism and arthritis as well as gynecological problems.
- These include gynecological oncology, breast cancer, surgical oncology, tumor virology and lung cancer.
- Don Quai (also called Anegelica sinensis, tang kui and female ginseng) is popular for treating gynecological conditions, mild anemia, fatigue and high blood pressure.
- Balneotherapy has been used for thousands of years to treat skin disorders, arthritis, paralysis, gynecological disorders, and depression and other emotional problems.
- Rape and sexual assault are diagnosed by interviewing the patient and parents, physical and gynecological examination, and laboratory tests for the presence of seminal fluid.Advertisement
- Most handle things like sexually transmitted diseases (STD's), gynecological check-ups, and pregnancy tests as well as birth control.
- If your regular doctor does not do a lot of reproductive care, he/she may not be comfortable prescribing birth control or doing gynecological exams.
- It requires a doctor's appointment for placement and removal, a follow-up visit after the first three months, and then ordinary annual gynecological exams.
- Most doctors will require a gynecological exam, or will want to know that one was done within the past year.
- The best thing you can do is maintain regular gynecological appointments with your health care provider.Advertisement
- The process begins with a regular gynecological exam.
- Don auai: A widely used herb in Eastern herbal medicine for treating gynecological ailments, fatigue, mild anemia and high blood pressure.
- The doctor can detect pregnancy in several ways, including conducting a urine or blood test, or simply by looking at the color and condition of your cervix during a gynecological exam.