Gutta sentence example
- The principal jungle products are gutta and rubber of several varieties, and many kinds of rattan.
- The Malays also work jungle produce, of which the most important are gutta, rattans, agila wood, camphor wood, and the beautiful kamuning wood which is used by the natives for the hilts of their weapons.
- To-day Labuan chiefly exists as a trading depot for the natives of the neighbouring coast of Borneo, who sell their produce - beeswax, edible birds-nests, camphor, gutta, trepang, &c., - to Chinese shopkeepers, who resell it in Singapore.
- Gutta, rubber, rattans, mangrove-bark, edible nuts, guano, edible birds'-nests, &c., are all valuable articles of export.
- Wrapping ConnectorsBelts, Cords and Chains Flat belts of leather or of gutta percha, round cords of catgut, hemp or other material, and metal chains are used as wrapping connectors to transmit rotatory motion between pairs of pulleys and drums.Advertisement
- Now I have to decide the best way to apply the gutta.
- Spirit - based gutta is a liquid latex rubber which is applied to the silk using a small bottle fitted with a metal nib.
- I washed the silk in lukewarm water to remove the clear gutta.
- Next I drew the outlines of the petals in clear gutta on top of the pale pink.
- The design is done on a dyed ground and the outlines were drawn with spirit-based gutta resist.Advertisement
- Whether I use soluble clear gutta or wax as the resist I always strive to hide the outlines in the finished picture.
- Named for the Latin word gutta, which means "a drop," guttate psoriasis is characterized by small, red, drop-like dots that enlarge rapidly and may be somewhat scaly.