Gut-feeling sentence example
- I had a gut feeling that we needed to leave.
- My gut feeling from many years of varied vehicles is that 30 mpg is fine for this auto vehicle.
- Go with your gut feeling - you can't predict the future, but you can give yourself the opportunity to meet someone who has piqued your curiosity.
- She should probably listen to her gut feeling about this.
- Maybe it was the intrigue, or maybe it was that gut feeling that something wasn't as it appeared.Advertisement
- While he had no formal training under his belt other than a few acts in a handful of fraternity shows, Brad had a gut-feeling he belonged in the movies.
- One of the biggest signs of cheating is a gut feeling that something is wrong.
- Some people notice that when their psychic abilities are accurate, they actually feel sensations in their stomach or a so-called gut feeling.