Gussets sentence example
- The Euro Sling Retainer has breathable gussets, full zip closure and a cord to secure it whilst being used as a temporary sack.
- Cut in a relaxed fit, it has long sleeves with roll-up button tabs and underarm gussets for mobility.
- The double leg gussets are unique as yet no other wrap has two so why have two?
- There are still top and down tube gussets at the front end, although the down tube one has been extended.
- Butt joints, gussets and structural beams and members are all made from the same wood for consistency and those are usually connected with epoxy.Advertisement
- Some bags are made with gussets to help the bags stand upright.
- A zipper style with elastic gussets makes boot wearing a lot more comfortable for a wider calf.