Gurgling sentence example
- She heard the gurgling water before the creek came into view.
- The night was quiet, no insects chirping, no water gurgling.
- All that gurgling, whooshing and dripping represents a whirl of activity going on in the machine, and your cat is observant enough to have tuned into it.
- They may also come with a gurgling lump in the left side of the neck and rarely with a lung abscess.
- Sound effects are plenty here, such as the gurgling and squishing sounds of the mysterious creatures haunting our kids.Advertisement
- Get a friend with children to make you a CD of baby noises like crying, screaming, laughing and gurgling.
- If your coffee maker is making unusual noises such as hissing, or gurgling while it is brewing, check to see if the plumbing lines are resting on the counter.
- Gurgling water, strips of sward and tall forest trees, backed by green hills, make a scene completely unlike the usual monotony of Persian landscape.
- Rissa saw him reach for the dagger at the base of his back and closed her eyes, sickened by the gurgling sound as the dagger pierced the woman's throat.
- One old frequenter of these woods remembers, that as he passed her house one noon he heard her muttering to herself over her gurgling pot--"Ye are all bones, bones!"Advertisement