Gunslinger sentence example
- Taking on a more historic role, Kiefer played real life gunslinger Josiah Gordon 'Doc' Scurlock in Young Guns and Young Guns II which costarred Estevez.
- Anything goes from gunslinger to dance hall girl to Little House on the Prairie look.
- Alex Greaves 18 In which film did Clint Eastwood play a gunslinger called William Munny?
- He becomes a lone gunslinger who is so blinded by his compulsion that it obscures any other motive for living.
- The man with the dough As a hip young gastronomic gunslinger, he was the first British chef to win three Michelin stars.Advertisement
- Such a notorious gunslinger as Blair didn't want to close off any options with a country he considers deadly and dangerous.
- The tent features a detachable living area groundsheet and mud valance (the old Dodge City gunslinger ).
- The tent features a detachable living area groundsheet and mud valance (the old Dodge City gunslinger).
- Being a wine expert is like being a gunslinger in the Old West -- there's always someone a little bit quicker on the draw.