Gunshots sentence example
- She heard the gunshots getting closer, one body at a time.
- Strange though, when I asked if gunshots were common, they answered yes, but it was a quiet weekend; none had been reported for several days.
- I don't know where we'll find a place to do our thing; this joint is like a zoo with honking horns and either back-fires or gunshots!
- Gunshots streaked around the entrance.
- But Kel couldn't hear him over the loud gunshots and screams.Advertisement
- The silence is broken by what sounds like several gunshots.
- Any minute now, we thought we were going to hear gunshots ring out.
- Later, he didn't have any problem with slapping her or firing gunshots in her direction.
- The gunshots, while nothing revolutionary, work fine and the soundtrack is a nice mix of hip-hop.
- After you peel back all the layers and layers (trust me, they're there) of glorious explosions, deafening gunshots, and beautiful environments, you'll soon run out of reasons to play Black.Advertisement
- The gunshots and explosions sound very real, as do the effects these things have on the environment.
- The gunshots and explosions don't sound horrible, but I've heard far better.
- Explosions, gunshots, and animal bites may cause avulsions.
- Sure, a few gunshots may incapacitate zombies, but removing their heads is the best way to go.