Gunships sentence example
- gunships that patrol the skies.
- Even popping out to boil water for the coffee is to risk being attacked by helicopter gunships.
- Thousands of Pakistani troops, backed by helicopter gunships, have cornered the militants in the mountainous tribal region of South Waziristan.
- Debris lies scattered from a collapsed Islamic school which was destroyed by helicopter gunships in Khar.
- Overwhelmed Iraqi forces radioed for help, and American helicopter gunships quickly responded.Advertisement
- Lethal Vehicles - Gamers control menacing Battle Walkers that stalk the land and futuristic gunships that patrol the skies.