Gung ho sentence example
- Finally, how do you stay the course and keep focused once the initial gung-ho spirit wears off?
- Simply wait by the overshield and DON'T pick it up until the very last minute, like right before you go gung-ho into a huge group of enemies.
- Gung-ho spirit goes a long way, but there are cases where that toughness can create and aggravate problems.
- If George W is so gung-ho on removing Saddam Hussein from power why didn't he focus on it a year ago?
- With 2005 sales of £ 40m he's not surprisingly gung-ho about business too.Advertisement
- So you're kind of going gung-ho for the girl.
- If that sounds typically gung-ho, then consider Pearl Harbor.
- In private, however, they are gung ho for a US assault.
- Hoo har What is it those American gung hoo har What is it those American gung ho soldiers shout in movies with that throat clearing burst of machismo?
- Stopping Saddam is not a matter of gung-ho military overkill.Advertisement
- The defense bar is gung ho to stymie evidence in any cases where they figure a tip was involved.
- Maybe that was why he was so gung-ho for her to share his things.
- Avon, for once, is all gung-ho about it; he wants it over.