Gun-for sentence example
- They summarily dismissed his request for a mustache and disguise and refused to give him a gun for protection.
- Drugged, he awakes to find himself buried alive glass coffin with only a gun for company.
- Bug Gun for Gardens, 800ml Spray Multi-purpose insecticide which controls greenfly, blackfly, caterpillars, whitefly, aphids and thrips.
- It is only applicable to instruments which incorporate an ion gun for sputter cleaning.
- The right gun for home protection (and being locked up in a cabinet) will not be the right gun to carry in your purse, for example.Advertisement
- Some permanent cosmetics technicians use a standard tattoo gun for their makeup application.
- You will need, at a minimum, a ruler, pencil, saw, hammer, level, tape measure and staple gun for attaching a foam cushion.
- You can get maracas for Samba De Amigo, DDR mats for the Dance Dance Revolution games, and a light gun for the shooting games.
- I recommend you treat yourself to the machine gun for this trick.
- I didn't play Gun for the graphics, but for the plot and the battles.Advertisement
- You can also use a light gun for this game.