Gulped sentence example
- She gulped down some orange juice.
- He gulped the last of his coffee and stood.
- He gulped the rest of his tea and handed her the empty glass.
- Dean gulped and crossed his fingers.
- He gulped and turned away.Advertisement
- She gulped and turned to Giddon.
- Carmen shifted Natalie to one hip and gulped a sob as she tried to divert the flow of tears so that she could see.
- Davis gulped the last of his coffee and turned the cup up side down on a rock so it would drain.
- She tossed the whiskey back and gulped it down, then slapped the glass on the bar before turning away.
- But he gulped down his milk and followed her back to their quarters.Advertisement
- Katie gulped her coffee and followed him out the door, pausing to mouth "mother hen" to Carmen.
- She gulped, nearly choking on her food.
- I have n't gulped anything down in quite some time.
- Stephen nodded and gulped down the steaming mug of coffee that TIM materialized for him.
- He invited me for coffee And pressed a triple vodka on me Which had to be gulped down in one.Advertisement
- It included, besides Hearne's Ductor historicus and the successive volumes of the Universal History, which was then in course of publication, Littlebury's Herodotus, Spelman's Xenophon, Gordon's Tacitus, an anonymous translation of Procopius; "many crude lumps of Speed, Rapin, Mezeray, Davila, Machiavel, Father Paul, Bower, &c., were hastily gulped.
- He stood and gulped the rest of his coffee.
- He stood and gulped the last of his coffee.