Gules sentence example
- Per pale argent and sable, two bars per pale gules and of the first, in chief three pierced cinquefoils ermine.
- Checky or and azure with a fesse gules fretty argent.
- Per chevron Gules and Or a Dragon rampant counterchanged a Chief wavy Barry wavy of six Azure and Argent.
- Lascaris Gules, a double-headed eagle displayed crowned, Or.
- Argent, a cross engrailed gules, between four water bougets sable.Advertisement
- Argent a bend gules with three roses argent thereon.
- The crest is a spear broken into three pieces, two in saltire and the head in pale proper, banded gules.
- Gules fretty argent and a chief or with a lion passant gules fretty argent and a chief or with a lion passant gules therein.
- Per fess gules and Or in chief a Royal Crown proper and in base a Rose Gules barbed and seeded proper.
- The red Scottish lion shown here on the right was a lion gules.Advertisement
- Argent a fesse gules between three eagles ' heads razed sable with three scallops or upon the fesse.
- Bendy argent and gules a chief sable with a bar dancetty or therein.
- Argent a lion gules with a golden crown in a border sable bezanty.
- Over all a scutcheon gules with a round pointed target lying sinister bendwise.