Gul sentence example
- Half a mile east of Kabul it is joined by the Logar, a much larger river, which rises beyond Ghazni among the slopes of the Gul Koh (14,200 ft.), and drains the rich and picturesque valleys of LGgar and Wardak.
- In the second place it was probably used at the council of Trent in 1546 by Gul.
- This attitude towards the English Church was accentuated by the consecration, on the 28th of April 1908, of Mr Arnold Harris Mathew 1 as bishop of the Old Catholics in England by Dr Gerard Gul, Jansenist archbishop of Utrecht.
- The imports are largely cotton goods, provisions, timber and cement; the exports gum, raw cotton, ivory, sesame, durra, senna, coffee (from Abyssinia), goat skins, &c. Forty miles north of Port Sudan is Mahommed Gul, the port for the mines of Gebet, worked by an English company.
- In this case it makes sense to look at permanent insurance with low cash values like a Guaranteed Universal Life (GUL) policy, owned by an irrevocable life insurance trust.Advertisement
- A GUL policy is also good for a situation where a spouse chooses the "Life No Refund" option at retirement as their pension option.
- There are times when a combination of term, whole life or GUL policies may make sense for a person.
- Meru became advisor to Gul Dukat, one of the leaders of the resistance and later Nerys' arch enemy.