Guggenheim sentence example
- Although noted for her apparently indefatigable personality, closer reading of the auto/biographical material on Guggenheim also reveals her emotional weaknesses.
- His best known projects include Fallingwater, the Guggenheim Museum in New York, and the Robie House in Chicago.
- The Las Vegas Guggenheim Hermitage Museum is housed within the impressive Venetian Hotel on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- The Guggenheim Hermitage Museum is part of the Guggenheim family of museums that are spread worldwide.
- With such prestige backing the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum of Las Vegas, it is gaining an excellent reputation among art aficionados around the world.Advertisement
- The Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in Las Vegas is housed within a specially designed section of the Venetian Hotel.
- Since the gallery first opened, the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum has been home to some of the world's most important collections of art.
- Ordinarily, the Guggenheim contains exhibits representing a specific period, place, or artist.
- American pop art and impressionist paintings have also been exhibited within the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum.
- Rubens, Picasso, Titian, Renoir, Lichtenstein, and Warhol have all had pieces featured in one or more of the amazing exhibits created at the Las Vegas Guggenheim.Advertisement
- Each exhibit at the Las Vegas Guggenheim usually runs for around 6 months.
- For guests planning to visit the Las Vegas Guggenheim Hermitage Museum more than once, these passes can save a significant amount of money.
- Some of the resorts also feature important art museums, such as the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in the Venetian Resort.
- Fossil has teamed up with the genius behind the world famous Guggenheim Museum to bring you a line of watches that are simply out of this world!
- Famed for postmodernist buildings like the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain, Gehry designed a line of watches characterized by clean lines and a stylish look.Advertisement