Guff sentence example
- Do n't fob your friends off with a guff gift!
- It's the same today, almost thirty years later, as I sit writing this guff.
- Despite what you may think after reading the above guff, Adrian Hon is not obsessed with sex.
- Queue non-stop hilarity, blah blah, usual promotional guff.
- Yours disgusted, Mark Devlin Ayrshire, Scotland How can we publish such guff?Advertisement
- It's got links to lots of friends ' bands and the other usual guff and info you find there!
- From linkbunnies.org (RSS) 17:00 The Reason Why And he manages to keep a straight face as he spouts this guff.
- How can an award winning science correspondent produce such guff as the above?
- The more sulfur in your diet, the more likely you are to make a killer guff.
- There's always a bit of guff thrown into CPU comparisons, and these consoles are no exception.Advertisement
- Neither Diane nor the character would ever put up with too much guff.
- Almost without exception, Feeder's recent material has been real guff of the highest order.
- guff o the rubber wis strang but he suin got yaised wi it.
- According to the advertising guff on the website its easy peasy to fit.
- Two sickly ghouls, in the form of downstairs hippie neighbors disrupt Art and Guff's already somewhat untidy lives.Advertisement
- Donations: GUFF will continue to need contributions of money or salable items to continue to be a success.
- Two sickly ghouls, in the form of downstairs hippie neighbors disrupt Art and Guff 's already somewhat untidy lives.
- Candles - A new vampire is in town and she's feisty, fresh and not taking any guff from Damon.