Guestrooms sentence example
- Indeed, upon entering the hotel you're greeted by the sight of a lovely curved staircase leading up to guestrooms.
- Indeed, upon entering the hotel you 're greeted by the sight of a lovely curved staircase leading up to guestrooms.
- Each of the 197 spacious, quiet hotel guestrooms offers soundproof walls and triple glazed windows for peaceful privacy.
- The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars has 18 Vintner guestrooms, two deluxe guestrooms and ten select guestrooms that feature fireplaces and Jacuzzis.
- Lovely, popular hotel provides its guests with 251 guestrooms to choose from, jogging trails, a full-service fitness center and the terrific Bayside Bar and Grill for dinner and lunch.Advertisement
- Gorgeous hotel offers 31 different rooms, for business meetings, plus guestrooms with amazing views of the San Francisco Bay.
- The hotel has 218 guestrooms, including several suites.
- Even the guestrooms contain over 400 square feet of living space.
- The Four Seasons boasts 364 guestrooms and 64 suites for business and leisure travelers.
- The guestrooms include the smaller Moderate Room that offers a sitting area near two large windows.Advertisement
- Suites provide the same comforts as the guestrooms, but they offer more living space.