Guesthouse sentence example
- After the two men called it a night and Fred returned to his guesthouse lodging, Dean sat outside his tent lingering under more stars than he had ever viewed in his life.
- The only good news is that they want to build a new guesthouse next year.
- Well, Audrina may get more privacy than she bargained for because she has reportedly been asked to leave LC's guesthouse.
- The first night is spent in a pleasant centrally located guesthouse just a few minutes walk from the city center.
- Situated in the village of Xewkija, Divers Lodge is a family-run guesthouse where you will enjoy a warm welcome.Advertisement
- Easedale lodge is a charming, artisan guesthouse built in traditional Lakeland stone.
- Kingsway Guest House, Edinburgh Heather and Ian welcome you to our Victorian guesthouse.
- I checked into the first and quite possibly the cheapest guesthouse I found and fell thankfully onto the bed without removing my rucksack.
- Summerwood Guest House A luxury guesthouse offering stylish accommodation for the discerning traveler.
- La Grande Maison is a family run guesthouse situated in the center of rural Brittany.Advertisement
- Turns out "Lo" is moving into the house and Audrina is told that she can come too…but has to live in the guesthouse.