Guessing-game sentence example
- Night Animals-A computer board book and guessing game in which babies listen to animal sounds before clicking to see the hidden animal.
- This is a guessing game with rules and takes a little pre-planning.
- The pre-made layouts eliminate the guessing game of finding coordinating scrapbook papers and embellishments.
- First and foremost, always have her present when you're shopping - having her there to try on dresses is much easier than playing a sizing guessing game.
- A pet owner does not have to play a guessing game to figure out how to feed his dog a balanced diet.Advertisement
- This eliminates the need for playing the guessing game when it comes to your mortgage interest rate.
- This makes repairing or replacing the turntable of your microwave a bit of a guessing game unless you know the model of your microwave.
- The game of Battleship is a guessing game that has been around before World War I.
- Choosing toys for girls doesn't have to be a guessing game.
- Gross Guessing Game-Make a gross guessing game by placing gooey or odd feeling objects into individual bowls.Advertisement
- If you want a different color, attempt to photoshop or find a pen ink in the exact color you want so that your artist isn't playing a guessing game with your skin as their experimental canvas.