Gubernatorial sentence example
- It was carried by the Democrats in the gubernatorial campaign of 1910.
- The governor may not be elected to the United States Senate during his gubernatorial term.
- This surrender aroused strong opposition among the conservative or Cleveland Democrats, which culminated in the Hogg-Clark gubernatorial campaign of 1892.
- In the following gubernatorial campaign this was made an issue by his Democratic opponent, who appealed to those in sympathy with the strikers.
- In state gubernatorial elections after the Civil War the Democrats won in 1867, 1875,1882, 1886, 1894; the Republicans in 1871, 1879, 1890, 1898, 1902.Advertisement
- But in 1875 he campaigned for Hayes, as the representative of sound money, in the Ohio gubernatorial campaign.
- Leiberg, " Forest Conditions in the Northern Sierra Nevada " (1902); California Board of Forestry, Reports (1885-); semi-revolutionary rulers of 1831-1832 and 1836 (Alvarado), whose title rested on revolution, or on local choice under a national statute regarding gubernatorial vacancies.
- Secretaries of the Territory who served as governors in the interims of gubernatorial terms or when the governor was absent from the Territory.
- Under this act a " political party " is one which polled at least one-twentieth of the total number of votes cast in the next preceding election in the area for which the nomination is made; and in party conventions there must be one delegate from each election district, and one delegate for each Zoo votes cast by the party in the next preceding gubernatorial election.
- We'll all have to wait a year to see what happens in New Mexico's gubernatorial election…if we still care by then.Advertisement
- It was also in a measure his efforts which led to Burr's lack of success in the New York gubernatorial campaign of 1804; moreover the two had long been rivals at the bar.