Guarantors sentence example
- France and Sweden, moreover, became joint guarantors of the treaty with the emperor, and were entrusted with the carrying out of its provisions, which was practically effected by the executive congress of Ntiremberg in 1650.
- His reputation as a consistent moderating influence in European policy and one of the chief guarantors of European peace was indeed rudely shaken in October 1908, the year in which he celebrated his ixty years jubilee as emperor, by the issue of the imperial Iscript annexing Bosnia and Herzegovina to the Habsburg ominions, in violation of the terms of the treaty of Berlin.
- The court of Vienna had treated the Silesian Protestants with tyrannical severity, in direct contravention of the treaty of Osnabruck, of which Sweden was one of the guarantors; and Charles demanded summary and complete restitution so dictatorially that the emperor prepared for war.
- Murchison, but the exhibition, although a most interesting one, was a failure, and the guarantors had to face a heavy loss.
- Sweden, as one of the guarantors of the peace of Westphalia, and several north German states, protested against the injury thus done to their coreligionists.Advertisement
- He was also one of the guarantors of the integrity of Denmark (London protocol, May 8th, 1852).
- Parental guidance First-time buyers whose income is too low can ask their parents to act as guarantors.
- As anticipated, the majority of guarantors are ISPs, but also large-scale brand owners have taken a role.