Guarantor sentence example
- Personal guarantees were often given that the debtor would repay or the guarantor become liable himself.
- It may be possible to secure a guarantor for the tenant, which would be an excellent move.
- From time to time we need to ask prospective tenants to provide a guarantor for the rent.
- Some visitors come in the hope of finding a guarantor to put money down for accommodation.
- If you have a local council guarantor, they are entitled to take a view on ticket prices.Advertisement
- They continue, and will continue tomorrow, to be the ultimate guarantor of our security... .
- Further, Iran views the SCO as a potential guarantor of future security, experts say.
- The market is the best guarantor of efficient delivery.
- You may require a surety agreement from the relative willing to stand as guarantor - point this out to them.
- In the popular imagination he seemed to be the only possible guarantor of victory abroad and order at home.Advertisement
- The wife may hold, acquire and manage property the same as if she were single; she is also subject to the same liabilities in relation to her property as a single woman except that no contract or conveyance by her as surety or guarantor for her husband is binding.
- In certain circumstances the reference company may require a guarantor.
- If you have agreed to become a guarantor you cannot withdraw from the agreement.
- Often, the borrower is a company that operates as a corporation or limited liability partnership, while the guarantor may be an individual who has an interest in the company.
- The lender will also want to examine the creditworthiness of the mortgage guarantor, which could be different from the borrower.Advertisement
- Once in possession of Rome, and guarantor to the Catholic world of the spiritual independence of the pope, the Italian government prepared juridically to regulate its relations to the Holy See.