Guar sentence example
- The latter fled for protection to the Guar and the war which ensued cost the lives of Eanmund and of Heardred the son and successor of Hygelac. According to the poem Beowulf himself now became king of the Gotar and assisted Eadgils in a campaign which resulted in the death of Onela and the acquisition of the throne by his nephew.
- Results Soluble fiber from oat products, psyllium, pectin and guar gum lowered total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol by a small amount.
- Xanthan gum is made by fermenting simple sugars using a particular bacteria, whereas guar gum is a natural part of the guar bean.
- The most popular substitute for xanthan gum is guar gum.
- It is produced from the endosperm of cluster or guar beans.Advertisement
- For gluten-free cooking, guar gum can be used in baking, making salad dressings, for thickening sauces and in the creation of frozen desserts.