Guanine sentence example
- The enzyme is modulated by adenine and guanine nucleotides, although it is difficult to make much sense of the observed effects.
- Cytosine and guanine are two of the four molecules, called nucleic acids, that make up DNA.
- G-proteins are so called because they bind the guanine nucleotides guanosine triphosphate (GTP) and guanosine triphosphate (GTP) and guanosine diphosphate (GDP ).
- Strecker, who oxidized guanine with hydrochloric acid and potassium chlorate.
- Besides white (guanine) cells, the pigment includes black, brown, yellow and red.Advertisement